A House of Cards

Friday, June 15, 2012

October Afternoon Fabric Roses

Hey everyone! This was my week on the OA blog to come up with a tutorial.  I felt like playing with my sewing machine, so I got out my OA fabric and went to work.

This what I ended up with:


Some fun fabric roses.  They were so quick and easy to make: just fabric, my sewing machine and thread, and some floral wire. You can see how I made them HERE on the OA blog.

I added them to this gift bag I made using the 9 to 5 collection.


The orange fabric paired so will with the greens, blues, and oranges in the collection.


I put together the sentiment using Little Fliers and Sticky Keys stickers.  


Such a fun project!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Brilliant!!!

cnelson said...

Beautiful! LOVE those flowers!

Paperaddict said...

Just loving this! The layout is soooo fun!